Achieve the Champion Mindset for Peak Performance with this Amazon Best Seller.
Reach new levels of success and mental toughness with this ultimate guide.
Learn the “Science of Success” and prepare to excel. In this concise and highly acclaimed success mental training guide, peak performance coach DC Gonzalez teaches a blend of unique mental training technologies, sports psychology essentials, and peak performance methods that are effective and motivational. Get ready to increase your self-belief, self-confidence, and mental toughness, using this powerful guide designed to help you reach new levels of success, sports performance, and personal development.
With a client list that includes top athletes, executives, actors, entertainers, pro-fighters, musicians, soldiers, doctors, lawyers, psychologists, and many more; Dan has been leading people to new levels of achievement since 1988.
This Kindle book is powerful, in it Dan explains, teaches, and helps you develop the psychological skills required for peak performance and mental toughness, while pointing out the underlying mental training strategies that will help anyone reach higher levels of achievement and performance – not by random chance, but by focused choice.
The Art of Mental Training teaches the critical essentials while interwoven with stories from his fascinating background as a Naval Aviator, Federal Agent, Military Cyber-Security Specialist, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt and Peak Performance Coach. Dan creates a powerful teaching connection between his adrenaline-filled life experiences and the mental skills and mental training that make all the difference.
• Learn to access your true potential, control your state and excel even under extreme pressure
• Enhance performance by transforming the negative energy generated by nervousness and fear into shatterproof confidence
• Improve focus and concentration for positive results — often instantly — with battle-tested mental training techniques
• Learn the psychological factors that will help you view set-backs as opportunities to create lasting positive change
• Enhance visualization techniques and create success imagery loaded with feelings and emotions that will generate powerful results
• Understand what to practice and which success conditioning exercises will vastly improve your self-belief, self-confidence and performance
• Gain insight in to the coaching psychology behind redirecting anger energy and using it to strengthen your resolve and remain in control
• Use proven sport psychology techniques to leave your ego outside your event and avoid performance choking completely
• Learn to create the Ideal Performance State using Neuro Linguistics Programming and “The Critical Three”
• Get rid of limiting beliefs and the negative critic in your head once and for all
• Achieve the champion mindset and gain the mental edge over your opponents or the situation – on demand
• Learn how to find the place from which peak performance springs forth
An easy read, this Kindle book is truly a guide to performance excellence written by an expert and a very unique teacher. Peak Performance Coach and Best-Selling Author, DC Gonzalez is among a very fortunate few who have had the unique experience to have learned from the late P.C. Siegel, a world-renowned sports and peak performance authority, sports hypnotherapist, and Neuro Linguistics Programming (NLP) Master Practitioner.
The lessons and techniques presented in this book are essential reading for anyone seeking more success and peak performance, whether it be on the playing field, in business, or life in general. Whatever your personal endeavor may be, whatever challenge you may be facing; these lessons will prepare you to move forward and to excel in a powerful way. Reach new levels of personal success and performance as you learn, practice, and apply these powerful concepts and proven techniques.
Amazon Book Reviews:
“After jumping into the first 20 pages of this skillfully written book, I knew I wasn’t going to be able to put it down until the very end. Trust me, as an avid reader and as a runner I’ve come to realize that mastering the mental aspect of the game is the hidden key to the challenge. As athletes and people, we want to unlock our utmost potential day in and day out to reach our long term and short term goals. After sticking with this guide until the very end, I’ve come to realize that many of us have never even been near our peak potential. As they say in baseball, it’s 90% mental and the other ten is physical. Having the right mentality, whether it be in sports or other areas of your life, can help you unlock your true potential and exceed in all of aspects of your life.
At the end of the day, this story isn’t just for all the athletes seeking the mental edge, but it’s for the “Everyday Warrior” looking to improve his or her level of performance, achievement, and success in all aspects of their life. In all, I’d give this professionally written guide a 9 out of 10 and I would highly recommend it to all audiences looking to unlock their highest potential. It’s a very easy read that teaches in a unique and powerful way!” — Tyler
“This is a very well written book. I have used mental training for excelling in Olympic skeet shooting and read many classics to hone my mental performance. I was expecting little out of this book because I thought I knew it all. Much to my surprise this book added to my arsenal and cleared many nagging doubts. The USP of this book is in its simplicity. Great authors and trainers have the knack of imparting knowledge in a very easy and succinct way. DC Gonzalez has this knack. A must buy for all those aspiring to reach greater heights in their sports performance.” — jai singh rathore
The Art of Mental Training – A Guide to Performance Excellence By DC Gonzalez is available at Amazon.com