Will DIY Startup Be the Best Entrepreneur Book of 2021?
Covid-19 has turned the world as we know it upside down. Everyone is feeling the effects of the pandemic, both in their personal lives, as well as professional endeavors. However, like most seemingly negative situations, there is almost always a silver lining. Millions have been forced home to work or sadly, lost their jobs. This is terribly difficult, and yet we feel it presents a beautiful opportunity to create your own success.
Maybe you have been dreaming of starting your own business with an idea you have been working on for years. Or, perhaps you just came up with an innovative idea or invention out of nowhere, but believe it is something that humanity needs now. You are excited to share your idea with the world, but aren’t quite sure the steps to take. You have searched the web for startup books, and found many, but most were not comprehensive in their approach until DIY Startup appeared. We’d like to tell you why this is the startup book of startup books, and one you must add to your reading list immediately.
DIY Startup is a brilliantly thought-out text that gives you a roadmap to start your niche business from the ground up. It is designed for persons who are just starting out in creating their enterprise to those who may have previous business experience. DIY Startup inspires its readers to harness their passions and creative spirit while combining its clearly explained, real world business startup strategies and advice to help them achieve their entrepreneurial goals.
So, what makes this book the best choice to be your 2021 startup business strategy guide over other startup books like The $100 Startup and The Lean Startup? This book covers every issue and scenario that you encounter, making it the only resource you will need to create the booming business of your dreams. DIY Startup covers the following areas in its nine all-encompassing chapters…
- Idea- helps you know if your product has a viable market and can make profits, bringing your brand to the public
- Branding- how to give your brand an identity and voice to connect with your audience
- Trademark- how to establish trademarks to protect your intellectual property
- Patents- a step-by-step walkthrough of patenting your idea with tips to get it right the first time
- Development- how to develop your product based on its type and market
- Web Presence- an in-depth look at all the facets of marketing on the worldwide web, including building your website, brand look, and brand voice
- PR Strategy- PR tools and strategies for every market
- Pre-Launch-build the buzz with a strong pre-launch campaign
- Market-figuring out your product’s success and adjusting accordingly
As you can see, no other startup books on the market comprehensively cover all the areas you will need knowledge in to successfully create and launch your new startup business. We invite you to order a digital or print copy today and make your entrepreneurial dreams a reality.