Would you like a vibrant, energized workplace, engaged coworkers, and empowered employees? “Positive Leadership, Culture & Change, collection 1” helps you to make a difference and amplify your positive impact. These pragmatic, personal and positive leadership articles not only invite you to reflect but also to apply what you read! Grab your copy today!
Positive Leadership, Culture & Change Collection 1 offers:
- An interview with “positive leadership and organizational culture”-professor Kim Cameron.
- Learn more about the books Practicing Positive leadership, Humble Inquiry, Give & Take and the
- Power of less by Kim Cameron, Edgar Schein, Adam Grant and Leo Babauta.
- Find out how to practice positive leadership.
- Connect with your coworkers by asking the right questions.
- Learn to be generous at work without asking anything in return – and see how that influences your organization.
- Focus on a few things – and get more done while you eliminate stress!
- Join the global classroom by Otto Scharmer: How can you act for the well-being of the whole organization – and beyond?
- Find inspiration in a case study of personal development at work.
- Reflect on feedback, judging and the courage to choose – in three short articles for reflection.