The Art of Meeting Management: Comprehensive Guide to Manage Professional Meetings, Virtual Meetings, Events and Conventions
Half of all meetings are a waste of time – Here’s how to make sure your meetings aren’t!
According to a Clarizen/Harris Poll survey, the average American worker spends 4.5 hours every week in general status meetings, and an additional 4.6 hours preparing for these meetings.
And that’s not counting other meetings you can get called for at various times of the day..
But just 11% of survey respondents said all of their meetings were productive. And with 67% of workers saying meetings are keeping them from doing their job, why do companies still keep having them?
The thing is, meetings are essential in any organization.
Collaboration, discussion, and interaction are the lifeblood of a company’s progress and innovation.
Unfortunately, meetings can hamper these collaborations when they’re poorly planned, badly run, and haphazardly organized.
With the guidance and advice of meeting management expert J.W. Dionne, you’ll find out exactly what you have to do.
In The Art of Meeting Management, you will discover:
- How to have engaging, productive, and worthwhile meetings with the 6 Ps of Effective Meetings
- 5 meetings that could have been an email – these situations don’t actually require a meeting
- How to make meetings more inclusive and get even the quietest and most introverted attendees to speak up
- Useful skills you need to develop that will help you facilitate meetings, so they run smoothly
- The powerful psychological tool to apply in your meetings that will improve follow-through and promote compliance
- Why it’s better to have two short meetings than a long one
- Why you should encourage conflict during your meetings – and how to prevent it from getting out of hand
- Fun ideas for virtual meeting openers that will get your attendees engaged and ready to go
- And much more!
Meetings will never become obsolete.
They may take different forms and use different platforms, but the need to get together and collaborate will always be there.
Watch the book trailer below:
The Art of Meeting Management Journal: A Comprehensive Meeting Notebook for Professional Meetings, Virtual Meetings and Events
To get the most out of your meetings, you must plan ahead of time and take action. A well-organized structure can save you time and help you prepare for meetings. This art of meeting management journal is intended to assist you in keeping track of each subject required to make your meetings meaningful, such as meeting date, location, meeting topic and objective, questions to ask, agenda, discussions, action items, and much more. This meeting management journal will make your meetings go more smoothly and flawlessly.
Inside the book
- Meeting, Contacts Pages
- Meeting Dates Tracker
- Meeting Preparations Page
- Meeting Minutes Pages with Action Items
- 8.5 x 11 In Size with 148 pages
Watch the book trailer below: