This book will get you up and running with your RP2 right out of the box. Here is some of the information you will find here:
• What is the Raspberry Pi 2? What makes it special?
• I know nothing about programming. Can you get me started?
• What operating system should I install if I am a beginner?
• How do I access the software?
• How do I connect to the internet?
• What are some examples of unusual projects that people have been able to do with the Raspberry Pi?
• I have a Raspberry Pi, but what else do I need? Do I need a monitor and keyboard? What about WiFi? Does it have enough power? Can I plug four USB devices in it and it still work properly?
• I want to build my own circuits. What should I get? Are kits good investments for beginners?
• What is GPIO and what does it mean to me as a Raspberry Pi enthusiast?
• What are these languages I see – Python? Mathematica? Sonic Pi?
• Is it true that I can use the Raspberry Pi 2 as a home audio controller or a media center?
• What’s this I hear about Minecraft on the RP2?
• How can I use Mathematica or Python to control the GPIO?
• How can I set up my RP2 to work with apps on my smartphone?
• How do I watch videos on my RP2?
• I don’t know where my file went! How is the RP2 file system structured?
• What are some really good online resources as I continue my journey?
The answers to all these questions are here! Ready to go?